Re: Documentation request

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

Rahul, we disagree a bit today :-)

Same for the Extras sub pages and other related pages to the Extras project.

No. The Front page should only list to the important pages IMHO (and
those to the other pages). It shouldn't link to all 102 pages that are
currently below Extras/
We arent disagreeing here. I just need a path from the frontpage to all the 102 pages. I wouldnt mind if you organize them two or three levels deep if thats required.

Everything needs to be linked and easily accessible from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras. If not please fix it.

No. Packaging *should* be a independent task, e.g. for Core and Extras.
Right but it is relevant to Extras and I believe everybody involved with the Extras project would want to learn more about packaging. Linking only specifies relevancy and not dependence.

So linking everything from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras is wrong
IMHO. Linking the important pages there is fine.
As long as there is a path from Extras to packaging then I am fine with it. I believe that packaging is important enough to be linked from the main page of Extras but I will let the project people decide that.

--
Rahul