Re: Review Rules and staticly linked packages agains dietlibc

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 11:17 +0100, Enrico Scholz wrote:
rc040203@xxxxxxxxxx (Ralf Corsepius) writes:

As a compromise, I could be persuaded to agree to dynamical linkage against
dietlibc, but statical linkage against dietlibc is non-acceptable to me.
Dynamical linkage in dietlibc is highly experimental, is not supported
on all archs and you gain absolutely nothing in the current 'ipsvd'
case.
You still don't seem to have understood: I say, there should not be any
room for dietlibc in any LINUX distribution - I'd consider to file a
request for removal, but unless dietlibc starts to infect my systems,
it's not worth the hassle of fighting.

Considering this discussion and the fact that this will create a precedence I say that it is worth fighting, what is the procedure for requesting removal?

Regards,

Hans