Re: Review Rules and staticly linked packages agains dietlibc

Patrice Dumas wrote:
So, exploits opened by 'dietlibc' can be excluded for 'ipvsd'.

I am convinced by your audit of the code, I still think that there could
be security issues in dietlibc linked with ipsvd (in the places you mentionned), but I personally agree that in that case the possible efficiency gains overpass the possible security issues. But I believe
that your explanation was needed too convince the reviewers (I hope that
you'll be successfull ;-).

I for one am still far from convinced what exactly are those effiecency gains, numbers please. We've seen the data on the symbol list now lets see the data on the efficiency gain.

Regards,

Hans