Re: FC-4 Extras buildsystem breakage details

JS> Would reviewing the provides from a mock build a hard requirement
JS> for pre-submission status have helped prevent this?

It's certainly not a terrible idea, but then we're back at the problem
of requiring submitters or reviewers to have enough infrastructure to
run mock or providing a way to leverage the build system before the
package has been checked in.

In the absence of build system support, I'll happily do a mock build
(on i386 or x86_64) for anyone that asks, especially if it will help
prevent this kind of problem.

 - J<