Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
Hello Hans, Zoltan, everybody else.
Am Freitag, den 17.02.2006, 22:32 +0100 schrieb Zoltan Kota:
On Fri, 17 Feb 2006, Hans de Goede wrote:
It seems to check the wrong time/date though, its listing a few of my packages which have all been rebuild, take Glide3 as an example from the changelog:
* Mon Feb 13 2006 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@xxxxxx> 20050815-3
- Bump release and rebuild for new gcc4.1 and glibc.
- add %%{?dist} for consistency with my other packages
Same for me (Feb 13). Packages: recode, python-bibtex, pybliographer.

Well, I had to define a point in time *somewhere*. I took the obvious
one: The time when I announced the mass rebuild. The exact one. I know
that the rawhide push with the results from the mass rebuild was done
some hours earlier, but it also takes some time until it hits the
buildsys afaik. Yes, that was Feb 13, but to be precise it was:
$ date --date='2006-02-13 18:22:00 CET' +%s
1139851320

The obvious time would be 13 feb 00:00 UTC, quoting yourself from:
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee/Meeting-20060209

"Packages not rebuild before the 12th of February will be removed before FC5 is shipped to start with a clean tree with old cruft removed"

This is what I took as "start the rebuild on or after the 12th" since there was an extra core rebuild I waited for this to complete, I started my rebuilds after receiving the last rawhide changes mail for the core rebuild. I don't know what the time is between the rawhide changes mail and the buildsys picking up said changes though.

Regards,

Hans