Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras

Michael Schwendt wrote:

2) There are exceptions. Noarch packages which really don't need a rebuild.
Either it does or it doesn't. If it doesn't, the rebuild/update is not
needed.

A trivial and perhaps atypical example would be my package php-pear-DB, which I only built on Saturday. I don't mind at all rebuilding it if that is the agreed procedure, but it *really* doesn't need it.

Tim