Re: Nvu?

On 01/18/2006 04:44 PM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"RS" == Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

RS> Havent seen any discussions happening. Go for it.

A great idea in theory, but in practice I think I'm a bit out of my
league.  I know there were specfiles floating about, but none seem to
be for Nvu 1.0.  The tantalizing bit from the archives:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-March/msg00097.html

from Christopher Aillon (who I understand is Red Hat's Mozilla man)
stating that he was working on a package kind of put an end to the
discussion.

I abandoned the nvu package after realizing it differed too far from the Firefox 1.0 branch. I'd want to add equivalents of all the patches our Firefox 1.0.x RPMs have into nvu, but the porting of the patches was too much work at the time.

I hope he doesn't mind a CC.

I'm subscribed to this list.