Re: a better webinterface to our packages (Was: Re: New Fedora Extras Steering Committee chair)

À 15/01/06 06:41 AM, Andreas Bierfert a écrit:
I would step up and work on a shiny brand new usefull web interface ^^ if it is
wanted.

I looked into repoview and while it is ok I would love to have something better
in place by the time fc5 gets around the corner. I really thing that this is
something people will like.

Last time I spoke to the repoview developer, he was open to all sorts of ideas, so you may find it easier to work with him, instead of re-implementing his ideas all over again. :)

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
McGill University WSG