[Campus Ambassadors] Proposed wiki rewrite

Hello all,

Recently, in FAmNA, we have been discussing a proposed way to revitalize
the Campus Ambassadors program.

    https://fedorahosted.org/famna/ticket/123

To help finalize the process, I have put together a new draft of the Campus Ambassadors wiki page. It would be great to have others' ideas, thoughts, and feedback about the rewrite.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jflory7/Scratchpad/Campus_Ambassadors

Thanks!

--
Cheers,