Re: Possible Edu-SIG Meeting

I do not know if I would be able to make a meeting at the moment but I would certainly be interested in the proceedings if there were notes or some sort of report or resume.

My interest  would be :  (1)good educational software

(2) I do some work for a charity and I believe the LTSP offers great possibilities for the third world but what is missing is an accurate and up to date appraisal of the hardware to match the software. Most of the information is out of date. Schools need to know what power of server and clients are needed to run the current version of LTSP (in a version of Fedora) for tasks such as browsing with firefox, writing up a project in OOwriter etc.

David Power