Re: Possible Edu-SIG Meeting

A couple of topics:

LTSP5 and a fedora-edu as a replacement for K12LTSP

64 bit builds for big servers with more than 4 gigs of ram

sound, local devices, and flash working seamlessly on thin clients whether the server is 32bit or 64bit

wine and systems wide installs of legacy win32 apps.

open source eductaional software.

Luis