Re: More questions

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:52:37 -0400 (EDT), Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote
> OK, let me ask another question, O my mailing list friends:
>
> What do you do for a living?
>
> Specifically, I'm looking for people who make a living serving schools.
> What are the biggest pains in your collective asses?

See my first post to your first question.  I won't put everyone through reading all that
crap again :-)

Quick summary:
Easy Management/Configuration of Server Services for both Master and Slave servers.
Easy configuration of clients OS to use such server services.  Something that doesn't
require a second lifetime of Googling and forum posts and is standard enough that one
doesn't have to weigh 1000 options (unless of course they want to deviate from the norm
and do so).  Windows may be a hunk of swiss cheese as far as security and as stable as
me on stilts, but at least there are nice GUI tools and there is a "standard" method of
implementing such services.  Linux needs those, at this point most admins still choose
the unstable cheese just because it is easier, foolish, but easier.