Webcast Interview Tomorrow: OpenOffice in Schools

Tomorrow, at 2:30pm Pacific Time, I will be interviewing Solveig
Haugland (http://openoffice.blogs.com/), Ben Horst
(http://www.solidoffice.com/), and Randy Owin (Director of Technology
at Bainbridge Island School District). We'll be talking about what
OpenOffice.org is, how schools are using it, and what impact it is
having.

The one-hour interview will be broadcast live by "Skypecast," meaning
that you can listen to the interview by using Skype (www.skype.com)
and also participate in the Q & A session at the end. The Skypecast
link will be available starting at 2:10pm at
www.K12OpenSource.com/interviews.

You can also join a live online chat during the interview by pointing
your web browser to http://www.webcastacademy.net/chat. (Thanks to the
folks at EducationBridges for this service and their great support.)

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx