Jim McQillan / Eric Harrison / Atlanta Schools Interviews Available - Mike Huffman This Thursday

There are two webcast interviews now available to download from last
week:  Jim McQuillan and Eric Harrison on LTSP and K12LTSP; and Daniel
Howard, William Fragakis, and Shawn Adams on the Atlanta Public
Schools work with K12LTSP.  Unfortunately, the sound wasn't as great
on these recordings, but the topic material was awesome!

MP3 FORMAT
Jim and Eric:
http://educationbridges.net/k12opensource/wp-content/uploads/k12opensource2a.mp3
Daniel, William, and Shawn:
http://educationbridges.net/k12opensource/wp-content/uploads/k12opensource2b.mp3

OGG FORMAT
Jim and Eric:
http://educationbridges.net/k12opensource/wp-content/uploads/k12opensource2a.ogg
Daniel, William, and Shawn:
http://educationbridges.net/k12opensource/wp-content/uploads/k12opensource2b.ogg

This Thursday night (August 10), I'll be interviewing Mike Huffman
from Indiana, who will talk about his work on their INAccess program
and the role that Linux is playing in that effort.  The one-hour
interview will be broadcast live at 5:00 pm PDT / 8:00 pm EDT, and
will also be available afterwards in recorded form.  Links to join the
live Skypecast, to leave questions, or to learn more are at
www.K12OpenSource.com/Interviews.

The following weeks I'll be interviewing Michelle Moore
(Remote Learner) about Moodle, Victoria Davis (Westwood Schools) and
Adam Frey (Wikispaces) about Wikis, and Ruth Lutes and Ragavan
Srinivasan (both from HP) about Open Source Licensing.  To suggest
future interview topics, or to contribute to the wiki, visit
K12OpenSource.com.

I'm sorry to say that Miguel Guhlin has had to reconsider his
participation as co-host, and so for the time being I will be flying
solo.  Anyone interested in serving as co-host can email me directly.
With Miguel's departure I intend to expand the show to include not
only K12 Open Source topics, but will also include Web 2.0,
educational technology, computer reuse, and some very specific
interviews on Linux thin client.  :)

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon