Re: NECC 2006 Open Source Lab Wiki

I don't think you can use that identity unless I specifically set you up to do so.  Just login with the password "penguins" and you should be able to edit.  Let me know if that doesn't work and we can look at it further.

I had a great session with the editor on the FLOSS in Ed book, and want to talk to you about participating in it.  Got any time next week?

Steve