Subject:,Re: Development Focus

I agree Jim, scalability is a major factor.
We are running 3 K12 servers to push K12 out to the school.
It works good for me but I eased my way into it over the past four years.
I would rather have some sort of load balancing in place but the chooser screen has worked well for us this year.

John

Re: Development Focus