involvement in summer conferences

> > - Plan Fedora's involvement in Open Source in Education conferences
> > coming up, like the ones in ME and NH during June and July.

The NELS website is http://nelinux.net; we've got a flyer there that
can be downloaded and distributed if you like.  (Please do!  :)

To this email I've attached the unpublished and still changeable
schedule I'm working with at this point.  How do you picture your
involvement?  We've mentioned a keynote by Warren as a possibility,
and if you want to go that route I'd like to squeeze it in right after
the welcome on the first day of Gould, and after the announcements on
the second day of UNH.

You'll probably need real school footage for the video, but if you do
want to get any shots of kids at NELS, Jeff Elkner's bringing
a vanload of 'em up to UNH to participate in the SchoolTool
development sprint; that may present some photo opportunities.

We're wide-open to other ideas you have about how you'd like to be
a part of the symposia.

I don't know if this would interest you, but it just popped into my
head: NELS doesn't have a t-shirt sponsor.  It would be great to have
NELS shirts and it would be fine to have, say, the Fedora logo on
them...

--matt

--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/

718 Fox Hollow Drive
Hudson, NH  03051  U.S.A.
+1 603.236.1054 (cell)

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Legacy]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]