Re: Repos, Branches, and themes confusing

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 11:37 AM Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> _Should_ the static front page be done differently, or could it _also_ be an
> antora doc?

It could, but I think it would end up being an antora doc in name
only. Asciidoc doesn't really have a good way to do the layout like we
have on the front page (unless we get really silly with tables, which
is bad for responsiveness). So we'd end up with the same content as
embedded HTML.

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His