asciidoc git workflow vs libreoffice change tracking

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 10:08:58PM +0000, Leslie S Satenstein wrote:
> I have used asciidoc and just find that it is acceptable, because the
> maintenance is in ascii, but it is not convenient for tracking changes and
> collaboration.

Hey Leslie! I definitely appreciate the work you're putting into this. The
workflow we're using with git and pull requests actually has a lot of
functionality for tracking changes and collaboration, even though it's
different from what you're used to.

You can see some examples of this in, for example, the Quick Docs
repository. Like this one:

https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/quick-docs/pull-request/357

(Click on "Files changed" to see inline commentary.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>