Re: Self-Introduction: Nils Birkenstock

Nils,

welcome to the Fedora Community. I noticed, nobody of the docs core member answered your email. It’s a pity. As far as I can overlook, the docs group is pretty exhausted and struggling to get the bare minimum done.

I’m specifically working on the Fedora Server Edition documentation. I’m its initiator and the main contributor. Your focus is obviously on the workstation. But maybe server would still be an entry point. We are in the process of expanding the documentation (see https://docs.stg.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-server/). There are many opportunities for contributions, including those who are not skilled english writers.

We can gladly talk about the use of version control systems for documentation and your thesis. Feel free to write me directly (gerne auch in Deutsch). However, I am one of those who are not completely happy with this solution. Whereby I also see some advantages.

I hope we will find ways and possibility of cooperation.

Best
Peter