Re: Hi and a problem

Hi. You can ask to be added to the wikiedit FAS group by filing a ticket to Infrastructure Team [1] or you can ask for a temporary membership to the Join SIG [2].

Talking about the provided links: maybe it would be better to point to Fedora quick docs? [3]

Talking about the wiki: nowadays the majority of pages in the Fedora wiki are more a scratchpad and a romantic historical repository than a reliable source of information. If you want to write something, it would be better to contribute to quick docs, also by converting reviewed pages from the wiki.

[1] https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issues
[2] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-join/index.html#_temporary_membership_for_new_community_members
[3] i.e. https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/quick-docs/setup_rpmfusion/

Ciao,