Re: Pull Request #271

Yes, here's a link to my pull request: https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/quick-docs/pull-request/271.
Sorry. I thought I numbered it in my message.
Just trying to be cautious and not make a bunch of incorrect assumptions. Thanks you!

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 9:09 AM Justin W. Flory (he/him) <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Caleb, thanks for working on these!

As a reminder, this mailing list offers support for several, several
Fedora Docs repos. Do you have a link to your specific Pull Request?
Someone can take a look and share feedback on the PR. :)

- Justin

On 10/5/20 9:27 PM, Caleb McKee wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just a quick message notifying of a pull request I made. I updated the
> autoupdates.adoc file and upgrading-fedora-online.adoc to reflect the
> content that was on the wiki. I just wanted to make sure the pull
> request reviewers were happy with this content before I started editing
> other docs with "//FIXME" in a similar way. I didn't want to just start
> editing and then find out later I was doing something wrong.
>
> Whenever you get around to reviewing it, just let me know what you think
> so I know if I should continue editing in a similar fashion.
>
> Thank you!

Cheers,
Justin W. Flory (he/him)
https://jwf.io