documentation-contributors-guide repo:

https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/documentation-contributors-guide/pull-request/18

https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/documentation-contributors-guide/pull-request/19

#18 adds a new module explaining AsciiDoc in a uniquely Fedora context.
I listed some outside resources on asciidoctor.org for writing in
AsciiDoc, listed some frequent AsciiDoc xref snippets with some examples
in a Fedora context, and also added an explainer for how to do reusable
attributes.

Is it perfect? No. But it is a lot better than what we had, and I think
it will help a lot of new writers with Fedora Docs, because this docs
repo is easier to find in the docs.fp.o repo from other Docs Team repos.

    https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/mindshare/

#19 is related to something that happened recently. It is a new page
that explains how front-end developers and UX designers can participate
with or improve the Fedora Docs UI. For now, there is little content in
the "For designers:" sub-menu in the nav, but it is my hope in starting
one now, it will be easier to iterate on when Real Designers™ (a.k.a.
not me) want to contribute. :)

I am excited about both, but #18 especially. It would be great to see
these get published to help new Fedora Docs writers. It would be great
if someone could review starting Monday, 31 August.

Thanks all. Have a nice weekend!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory (he/him)