Fedora Documentation localization status report

Dear translators,

first of all, congratulation to the teams who translated Fedora Docs. Here is the top 10 in number of words translated [1]:

Language code    Word translated
id    226,094 (this is 11.20% of all words)
tr    134,243
fr    70,452
pt_BR    47,843
uk    47,641
es    26,445
nl    21,398
cs    16,553
pl    10,295 (this is 0.51% of all words)

This page tells us Indonesian team translated 45% of the install guide:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/fr/docs-l10n/language/id/

Which is quite a lot of work and explains the high number :)

Note for future, we should probably identify sub-sets of Fedora docs to track progress, as the numbers are huge and some of it doesn't really requires translation (packaging guideline)

Recent changes:
* Announcement was done: https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedora-documentation-is-now-multilingual/ * since July 16th, we are using po4a 0.60 instead of 0.57. As it corrects bugs, this may change some po files.
  _Please report bugs if you see some._

Current bugs:
* main page is outdated because of old libraries used by automation: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/9126 (I can't do anything here) * We have rendering bug in Fedora project https://docs.fedoraproject.org/fr/project/ (I may try to change source content)

Current enhancement request:
* Asciidoc admonition translation: https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/translations-scripts/issue/16 (only requires time to test, should work soon)

Other things we should improve:
* Nicer way to display language list
* Display language button on mobile
* On translated page, change the link for "Edit this Page".

Have a nice day,

[1] : to get this number, go on this page and multiply the Word progress with the Total words: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/fr/docs-l10n/