Created tickets for some quick docs that need review

Hi,

I created tickets for some quick-docs that need review. Most of these
are quite simple. Please feel free to take up tickets and work on them.
Ones that are simple enough are also tagged "good first issue" so that
they show up easyfix:

http://fedoraproject.org/easyfix/

Please also spread the word: these tasks fit newcomers quite well.
https://pagure.io/fedora-join/Fedora-Join/issues

I stopped at "Creating shared system certificates". If anyone has time,
please feel free to create tickets for the next quick-docs too. It'll
just make it easier for people to pick up tickets and work on them IMO.

If anyone has the time, we could even organise a short review sprint
type thing, a virtual FAD perhaps?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_organize_a_FAD
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:FAD

--