Re: here's me

Ah, I seem to have just noticed the detailed page describing the various bits and bobs desirable in the introduction note.

For the GPG key, I'll look into that soon.

My Time Zone: Pacific
Topics of Interest? Ah, well I guess things like system hardening, firewall, disk and raid, virtualization KVM/OpenStack, general system configuration, anything Bash related. I'm pretty wide open though. Low level stuff like kernel architecture and writing device drivers is a bit beyond my ken just to say.

Other Skills? Python and Bash, a touch of C/C++. A fair bit of Windows/Linux interop, domain management (ActiveDirectory, Samba) and the like. Vmware. Asterisk. pfSense. Cisco and General networking. RAID and clustering. HTML, CSS, and Javascript. MySQL. LAMP and web dev kind of stuff (but I don't do web dev). Git and SVN. And there's even some people skills in there somewhere =)