Re: how do I build i18n docs?

Hey,

See the latest update [1] on this very list from November 19th. Unfortunately, it got zero response back then.

It mentions a set of scripts [2] that build the translated site — the README has a step-by-step guide.

I really want to help. However, translations are not my primary focus, I'm finding it hard to find a reasonable time block I could actually focus and do something useful with it. I'd definitely welcome other contributors to this effort, I'm happy to answer questions.

Cheers!
Adam

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/2TEVPU7SM6XZ7HG2F4XTLQA4DPSIZMTD/
[2] https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/translated-sources/