CommOps: to Fedora 30 and beyond!

Hi all,

In this week's CommOps meeting, we mapped out some objectives and goals
for the next release cycle. It was suggested to share the thread out a
little more widely, and I thought some folks here might find it useful:

https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/secret-plans-revealed-what-commops-hopes-to-accomplish-in-fedora-30-release-cycle/716

Also CC'ing the Docs list in, since one of our big plans for this coming
release involves working closely with the Docs team.

Any feedback is appreciated and welcome in the thread above.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory