Fedora/Ubuntu page in desperate need of update

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Differences_to_Ubuntu

The part about sudo is very out of date (we _do_ now configure sudo by
default, and have for a very long time), and the part about dnf is a mess.

The part about "using apt anyway" should be removed, since it really doesn't
work.

The life cycle part could be written in a more positive way, and could
emphasize ease of upgrades.

There's probably more stuff. We can talk about GNOME Shell, and also about
Fedora Server and Fedora Atomic Host / CoreOS.

So, yeah, all of that, plus of course update to new docs site and put the
wiki redirect macro in place.

Anyone interested? This'd be particularly useful for someone who does a lot
of playing with other distros. (We could use similar for Mint, Debian, and
Arch as well.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>