about the technical specifications document

Currently, Fedora's community has no system of writing the documents of the technical specifications.

For example, in the manufacturing industry, the work to leave technical information necessary for design for successor designers (engineers)  is are incorporated into one of the jobs .

Such documents will be referred to as technical specification or design specification etc .

Applications supplied by fedora - such as anaconda and dnf - I think that the document of the technical specifications are necessary.

For example, the definition of a function defined in each application is obvious to the designer of this application, but it takes many time for a third man to understand it.

Therefore, in IT companies in general, writing a specification document is also included in the work.
I think that, Maybe Red Hat, the main sponsor company of Fedora, would have left the specifications when developing the application.

Fedora community should write the designer's specification document as well.