IRC <-> Telegram Bridge

Hi,

I am regularly getting pulled into several Fedora Docs related conversations in Telegram.  These typically are around Antora and tooling, but are occasionally around large areas like L10N and new doc components.

NO decisions are being made in Telegram, these are more working conversations.

I'd like us to consider setting up a Telegram <-> IRC bridge, like some other channels have done so I can easily redirect these conversations into the public eye and encourage greater participation.

What do you all think?

regards,

bex
--
Brian (bex) Exelbierd | bexelbie@xxxxxxxxxx | bex@xxxxxxxxx
Fedora Community Action & Impact Coordinator