Re: Re-factor Installation guide

Hi, I agree that the Install Guide is too long in its current state and we're missing some kind of easy step by step directions. There used to be a quick start guide that was built from a subset of the Install Guide sources and was much shorter, but that was difficult to maintain (you had to keep thinking of two books every time you were making changes), so we ended up dropping it. It would be nice to have it back, but as a separate document, without trying to build it from the "big" install guide's sources.

Contributions are welcome, of course. How do you want to do it, can you submit a PR of a book into a pagure repo, or would you prefer to send me something in the mail that I can mark up and publish online for you?

Petr