Re: CoreOS, Silverblue, Containers docs repositories are up

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 3:46 PM Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 01:52:06PM +0100, Sanja Bonic wrote:
> Putting it under Technical Teams would mean it is three clicks away from
> the original documentation (Engineering -> Technical Teams -> x). That
> diminishes the value of having it integrated into the Fedora documentation
> since there is no search bar on top where people would find things if they
> searched for it, it'd be a "have to know it to find it" thing.

Adam, can the left nav have multiple levels, so we can list the various
teams immediately without a need for a click on that index page?

I don't wanna break the philosophy of the left menu only changing pages within the same component. Component == a section with its own menu on the left. So that was the reason I haven't listed the groups there, because if I click on something in that menu, I expect the menu stays there. It wouldn't in this case. Does that make sense?

Perhaps I could mark those links somehow?
Or swap the pages under Engineering, so the "Teams" page would show up by default, and for more info about FESCo, people could click in the menu. Would that work?

I think it'd also be good to have direct links on the front page, although
that's already kind of a scary mess.

Agree.

--
Matthew Miller