Re: CoreOS, Silverblue, Containers docs repositories are up

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 01:52:06PM +0100, Sanja Bonic wrote:
> Putting it under Technical Teams would mean it is three clicks away from
> the original documentation (Engineering -> Technical Teams -> x). That
> diminishes the value of having it integrated into the Fedora documentation
> since there is no search bar on top where people would find things if they
> searched for it, it'd be a "have to know it to find it" thing.

Adam, can the left nav have multiple levels, so we can list the various
teams immediately without a need for a click on that index page?

I think it'd also be good to have direct links on the front page, although
that's already kind of a scary mess.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>