Self-Introduction: Noel Casimiro

Hi,

I'm Noel Casimiro from the Philippines. I currently work as a
librarian in a university. I've been a Linux user since 2009 but this
is my first time on intending to join an open source software project
since I'm confident that I already acquired the necessary skills to
contribute. My computer skill level is intermediate because I can
successfully install and configure a Linux and Windows OS. However, I
can only do basic web development/programming using HTML/CSS, PHP, and
MySQL but I plan to learn Javascript, Python, and R. The only thing
that I can immediately contribute significantly to the Fedora project
is user documentation especially about installation and configuration
in a desktop or laptop.

This link:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.advisory-board/1475/

in this wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Life_Cycle

prompted me to join Fedora and attempt to let you know that the link
is not working.

Furthermore, it seems that the instructions in this link:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Creating_GPG_Keys#Creating_GPG_Keys_Using_the_GNOME_Desktop

does not reflect the current version of Seahorse 3.20 since I cannot
find the PGP Key option. I created a GPG Key using the command line
instead.

Hopefully, I can edit and improve wiki entries in the future. If time
permits, I would also like to do documentation translations in
Filipino (Tagalog) to help increase the number of Fedora users in my
country (my time zone is GMT+8 Asia/Manila).

I am looking forward to collaborating with the Docs group to improve
Fedora, Linux, and the entire open source ecosystem.

Cheers,

Noel

--
pub   rsa2048 2018-06-28 [SC] [expires: 2020-06-27]
        F62C 354A 5C65 916E 7BDE  2724 B914 7B4E B939 2E07