Re: How to just report/fix one mistake on the wiki?

Hi Petr,

Thanks so much for the information!  Looks like the wikiedit group is
what I was looking for.  Unfortunately, I'm now under contract with a
new employer that makes it unclear whether I can contribute to the
contributor docs, but I'll check back once this contract ends (end of
June).

Matt