Re: How to just report/fix one mistake on the wiki?

Hi Matt,

Our contributor docs aren't really up to date at all. We're aware of the mess, it should hopefully change in the near future, but right now it's really bad as you found out.

I added the missing link to the common bugs page, thanks for reporting it.

Regarding wiki edit rights for any future contributions you might want to make: the requirement for a non-CLA group membership is unfortunate but it's here to stay, and yes, the docs group (and this list) seems like a good place to ask questions. The problem is, we just cleaned up the group maybe a month ago and removed something like 80% of all members because they were no longer active at all, and going forward we'd like to be able to rely on the people in that group being somewhat active, so I'm wary of adding people who state upfront they don't want to do that, although I do understand your situation.

Anyway: there is a group called "wikiedit", a membership in that will give you wiki edit rights without any expectation of active participation, as far as I'm aware. Open an issue against the fedora-infrastructure repo on Pagure to gain access. Here's an example of such a ticket: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6841

Hope that helps; let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Petr