Docs FAD: What can we "bring"?

Hi all,

Part of the Docs FAD purpose¹ includes a contributor handbook; in
CommOps, we are discussing guidelines for GSoC / Outreachy mentors in
documentation. Is work like this included in the scope of the FAD?

We have a few docs-related areas of focus in CommOps and I hoped to work
at them during the FAD². However, the scope of work for the FAD is
unclear to me in this way, if the FAD is meant to focus on tasks like this.

More context is in this ticket:

    https://pagure.io/fedora-commops/issue/133

I want to make sure my expectations are in line with reality for the
FAD, but didn't want to assume. Does it make sense for participants to
"bring" tasks like this into the FAD?

Thanks!

¹ https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Documentation_2018#Purpose
² https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/issue/11