Mandatory Release notes for Changes

For a long time we have an issue with readiness of Release notes for a
release. To solve this issue me and @bex met and we came up with a
proposal for a Changes Policy [2] addendum. As I would like to have
people from different teams (Devel, QA, Doc, Trans, ...) to review
this proposal and I do not want to have the discussion scatter over
sever mailing lists I opened a FESCo ticket [1] describing the Release
notes process we agreed on. If anyone is interested in this topic,
please contribute to the ticket.

[1] https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/1796
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Policy

Thanks,