Re: what the hell pass:attributes[{blank}] stands for?

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017, at 07:47 AM, José Fournier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to tune a tool to convert docbookXML strings into asciidoc
> strings in zanata (see
> https://pagure.io/fork/jaaf64/docbookXML2asciidoc). At the moment I can
> easily convert strings using this method but I always stumble where the
> source string contains this particular sequence:
>
> pass:attributes[{blank}]
>
> I cannot figure out what this stands for.

This is a method of causing text formatting  (bold, underline, etc.) to
show up when it is wrapped in an HTML span for further rendering.

I have figured out how to eliminate this bit of ugly, but it is not
something I can fully apply today.  I don't want to make sweeping format
changes the day before GA.

Instead, please ignore this from an translation perspective and I hope
it will disappear soon.

regards,

bex

PS: Tracking ticket here: