Websites group in Zanata - release is close

Dear language teams,

because Fedora release is next week, you'll probably go check how well our websites are translated :)

This is a good practice! Go translate! (in fact, go often, because in the last days, there always is a lot of tiny fixes).

But you'll also find a "Fedora Budget Site", which is a first test from Brian for asciidoc website.

After discussing this with him, you should most probably not translate this at the moment, as is it a work in progress thing that won't be published anytime soon (and isn't up to date).

@docs and @websites, Brian asked me to add you in CC for info. This makes this message a multi mailing one, please only respond to trans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I don't remember when this project was added to the official list, I suggest to temporary remove it.

We also had Fedora Cubes, when was it removed? Any reason for this?

https://fedora.zanata.org/version-group/view/web

Have a nice day,

--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft