Self-Introduction - johnsimcall

Hi docs friends, can I tell you a little bit about myself, and join your group?

I'm an IT professional (currently employed by Red Hat) and help my customers evaluate and adopt open-source technologies including GNU/Linux, virtualization, storage, and automation.  I consider myself moderately skilled and have achieved certifications in Cisco networking, VMware virtualization, and Red Hat systems administration.  I'm live near Salt Lake City, Utah, United States (Mountain timezone.)  Right now I'd like to start by improving the accuracy of various wiki pages, authoring new pages, and bringing older pages up to date.

Thanks for your consideration,
John Call

$ gpg2 --fingerprint 2222306C
pub   rsa2048 2017-11-03 [SC]
      B2F0 3B94 006C 8746 B9CB  7691 B512 ECBC 2222 306C
uid           [ultimate] John Call <johnsimcall@xxxxxxxxx>
sub   rsa2048 2017-11-03 [E]