Self-Introduction: Porfirio Andrés Páiz Carrasco.

Name: Porfirio Páiz

Location: Managua, Nicaragua

Login: porfiriopaiz

Language: Spanish

Student: System Engineering and Information Technologies.

About You: Hello. I started using Free Libre and OpenSource Software
in 2011, Fedora 15 was my very first Linux distribution and since then
I have being using it as my main operating system in all my boxes. I
have contributed to the local Fedora Community in Nicaragua since 2013
mostly on Installs Fest or giving some basic technical support to new
comers on the local mailing list.

You and the Fedora Project: Recently I got interested in the process
of writing technical documentation and all the tools used on it. So
for this matter I decided to
learn about contributing to the official Fedora Documentation Team.
Later I will try to
join other teams of interest like Fedora Packaging Team and the Fedora
Ambassadors team.

I'm really interested on the work in process related with `Turning
Legacy Docs into User-Story-Based Content` and the migration of
old/legacy documentation to the new AsciiDoc.

These two post motivated me to contribute to the documentation team:
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/two-docs-workshops-flock-2017/

https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/documentation-modularity-flock-2017/

Also I noticed the lack of easy to get started documentation for
non-techie people on the Fedora Atomic Project, I want to learn more
about this, how to get started with it and so I hope to contribute
writing docs in the new `User-Story-Based Content` way for this.

See you in the next Fedora doc meeting.

GPG Key ID: 2ABCCCE2
GPG Key fingerprint: BED1 B648 79C7 3661 BAE4  7718 BC7A 671C 2ABC CCE2

Polite as usual,
Porfirio.