Release Notes Packaging

Hi All,

Today with the HUGE help of Igor Gnatenko we packaged the F27 Release
Notes.  The work today resulted in the following changes:

1. Release Notes content is now back into the package.
2. The package is built from the new documentation sources using the new
toolchain.  This still needs to be documented, but it is done from the
pagure.io/fedora-docs/release-notes repository.
3. The spec file and content was updated on src.fedoraproject.org.

A first build is here:
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-f1d9edde16

Please take a look so we can iterate the content design.

Also, we have the ability to publish updates, so let's get the last few
RNs written.

Thank you.

regards,

bex