Maximizing drive-thru contributions (docs docs docs!)

Hey all,

I'm at All Things Open¹ this week and saw a great talk yesterday by VM
Brasseur on maximizing drive-thru contributions in open source projects
(spoiler: the secret is effective and updated technical and
non-technical documentation).

From the discussions in Flock and elsewhere, I wanted to share the link
to the recorded presentation and slide deck from her presentation. It
seemed relevant. I want to spend more time working on these ideas
throughout the rest of 2017 too. :)

    https://archive.org/details/ato2017-drivethru

Hope some of you find this useful or interesting!

¹ https://allthingsopen.org

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory