Re: Self-Introduction

On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 06:54:16PM -0400, Nathan Hicks wrote:
> I’d love to help out wherever you think I’m needed the most.
> Currently I’m estimating my time will be limited to about 4 hours a
> week - but I should have a better idea in another month or so if I
> can put more time in.

Hi Nathan, and welcome. I don't know if you've seen, but we're in the
midst of redoing our docs system entirely. See demo here
https://bex.fedorapeople.org/fedora-docs-web/f26/install-guide/Book_Info.html

The plan is to move to more single-issue documentation rather than book
style, and I'm not sure where that is exactly... but I think new docs
should be written with that in mind.

So, with all that in mind, and with your comments about containers and
Ansible, I'd suggest starting with asking the Atomic Working Group for
the most pressing documentation needs, writing in AsciiDoc stored in a
git repo (probably on pagure.io). And then we'll figure out what to do
with it.

(And, really, substitue "Atomic Working Group" with any area you're
interested in.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>