release notes in unicornland

So, occasionally someone from a large software company where I happen
to be employed comes and asks me things like "So, what's changed in
Fedora since version 20"?

We have the ChangeSet pages, and we have release notes (largely, I
think, based on those, at least recently). But, Changes are usually
only filed when we as Fedora decide to make a change on purpose, or
when there is an upstream change which requires coordination to land.
The vast majority of user-impacting change comes through from upstream
without particular note. Some of these don't even come in at release
time, or into Rawhide only for the next release — sometimes they come
in as updates.

It'd be nice to be able to refer users — and it's end-users, too, not
just the company requests — to a more complete log of user-facing
changes. (Things like: command lines moved around, new features,
deprecated functionality, removed functionality, etc.)

With our theretical new docs system, is there a way we can do this? I'd
like something which would be really easy for packagers, and ideally be
integrated with (or replace?) the RPM changelog and the Bodhi update
text. Ideas?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>