Re: Docs "Meeting" on 22 May 2017

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 05:01:47PM +0200, Brian Exelbierd wrote:
> Prompted by t3rm1n4l's email, we had a conversation about AsciiDoc,
> Conversion from DocBook, AsciiBinder and other fun things.

Oh, hey. I should have read the list before sending my last message.
For the record, here's the part that I think is most key:

14:28:15 <bexelbie> so a lot of people got pulled into side projects,
                    $dayjob and $life over the last few months
14:28:28 <terminal__> yeah
14:28:34 <bexelbie> I have been working on a new tooling PoC which is
                    viewed as a blocker by many and I haven't gotten my
                    blog about it out
14:28:44 <bexelbie> there was a second tooling proposal and I don't
                    think they are still active
14:28:51 <bexelbie> so barring objections, my PoC will be it
14:29:12 <bexelbie> The PoC is blocked by an infra need from loopabull,
                    which is coming soon
14:29:22 <bexelbie> If I can find the time, I will write it up with the
                    holes so it can be poked at
14:29:25 <terminal__> I have no objections, I just want to be able to
                    pass ideas by people and discuss what's being worked
                    on
14:29:36 <bexelbie> honestly, your work on this guide will be helpful
                    because I can just show real content then :)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>