Re: Summary of modular user-story-based docs terminology

On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 12:14:51 -0600
Pete Travis <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That said, server side includes could allow us to more easily assemble
> articles using components from multiple source repositories, afaik
> something that no publishing tool can do easily.  Kevin, would you
> please weigh in on the idea?

I'm not immediately opposed, I suppose it depends on what all it's
doing. It would mean more cpu intensive stuff on our proxy servers, so
if it did too much it might be a burden. If it's just including text or
the like I wouldn't think it would be all that bad.

kevin