Re: Proposal: Adopt an AsciiBinder Based ToolChain

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016, at 10:41 AM, Sylvia wrote:

Hi!

I didn't know this conference, looks interesting.  Sadly, it's too far to attend and maybe now is over.  What kind of feedback and from whom you got, Bexelbie?

The conference was interesting.  The feedback on the proposal has already been incorporated in it.

I am slowly posting my session notes here: http://www.winglemeyer.org/technology/2016/09/20/wtd.html/

The conference should also post videos eventually.

regards.

bex

Cheers,
Sylvia